Due to the COVID-19 emergency, we have decided to put the summer internship on hold for the time being. For the safety of our employees, clients, and society at large, our team will be working remotely for the foreseeable future.
We feel strongly that the internship is best suited for an in-person environment and therefore we will only be able to offer the internship if we are back working in the office by the summertime.
Interested candidates can still apply and if we are able to open the position back up, we will contact them about the next steps when the time comes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sundin Associates is a full-service marketing and advertising agency in Natick, Massachusetts that primarily works with clients in the financial industry. Recently, the agency opened a new extension, Sundin Sports Marketing, which brings a range of services to sports business owners, athletes and athletic brands looking to connect with customers and the communities they serve.
Making up our team of professional communicators are strategic thinkers, designers, writers, engineers, artists, photographers, media planners, and data junkies. They are also moms, dads, skiers, cyclists, painters, potters, bloggers and community activists, who bring their collective experiences to the table to provide insight, creativity, and results.
Sundin Associates & Sundin Sports Marketing is seeking a bright, creative and hard-working intern to assist our account management, creative and support teams with a range of projects.
Interns at Sundin gain hands-on experience including:
- Contributing to the development of client campaigns and other projects
- Content creation including blogs, podcasts, commercials, etc.
- Supporting ongoing social media and content marketing campaigns
- Editing client projects including websites, print marketing materials, ads, etc.
- Assisting with media placement and press outreach
- Various content management systems, social media management platforms, email marketing platforms, advertising platforms, and analytics tools.
- And more
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient at using social media in a professional capacity
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to take on a variety of projects as they arise
About the internship
- The internship is a paid position
- The internship is about 15 hours or less per week and can be tailored to the intern’s schedule.
- The internship will begin in May or June 2020 and end in July or August 2020 depending on the intern’s schedule.
- Sundin Associates provides free parking and is also located across the street from the Natick Center commuter rail stop.
- Intern positions can be tailored to meet credit requirements, as well as the career interest of the intern.
- If selected for an interview, please provide all of the internship requirements from your college or university during the initial meeting.
How to apply
Please send a resume and written responses to the following two questions to email@example.com:
Why do you think you’d be a great fit at Sundin Associates?
If you have a preferred type of marketing that you’d like to focus on during your internship, please explain why you want to focus on that area.
Imagine you have joined the team at Sundin Associates.
Write your biography.
Applicants are also encouraged to share their portfolio, blog, and social media handles, etc. but it is not required.
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 3, 2020.