UPDATED May 1, 2019 – Thank you for your interest in our internship. We have filled the position for this summer.
We are seeking a bright, creative and hard-working intern to assist our account management, creative and support teams with a range of projects.
Interns at Sundin Associates gain hands-on experience by working on a variety of assignments including:
- Supporting ongoing social media and content marketing strategies
- Proofreading and editing of client projects including websites, print marketing materials, ads, etc.
- Contributing to the development of client campaigns and other projects
- Assisting with media placement and press outreach
- And more
Intern positions are unpaid but can be tailored to meet credit requirements, as well as the career interest of the intern.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient using digital and social media in a professional capacity
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to take on a variety of projects as they arise
How to apply
Please send a resume and written responses to the following two scenarios to email@example.com with the subject line “Sundin Intern”.
- Why do you think you’d be a great fit at Sundin Associates? If you have a preferred type of marketing that you’d like to focus on during your internship, please explain why you want to focus on that area.
- Imagine you have joined the team at Sundin Associates. Write your biography.