Sundin Marketing is looking for some help! Specifically, we are hoping to welcome a new, full-time, member of our team who can provide support to our clients and account management team on a range of projects.
This is a role with room to grow, and additional opportunities may be available based on the skills, qualifications, and interests of the successful candidate. Starting off, the key responsibilities will include:
- Traffic ongoing projects – project updates, client inquiries – in support of account management team
- Copywriting including social media updates, blog posts, email newsletters, and press releases
- Social media management including editorial calendar planning and creation, content creation and curation, ongoing monitoring, and generating and delivering reports
- Produce reports for clients including, but not limited to, social media activities, online advertising results, etc.
- Basic office support including answering the phone, greeting clients and other visitors, ordering supplies, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Having recently relocated to downtown Sherborn, our Agency is transitioning to a hybrid schedule which, by September 2021, will see our team working together in the office three days a week (Tuesday-Thursday) and remote on Monday and Fridays. In addition to a hybrid work environment we provide benefits including vacation and paid time-off; health, vision, and dental insurance; 401(K); education, & training.
- 1-2 years of applicable experience, with consideration given to related internships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent writing skills – there will be a writing test for finalists
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office software, CMS (eg WordPress) and related tools (eg Buffer, HootSuite), and major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business)
- Valid driver’s license
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls, please.