We offer a degree of knowledge and experience that
The financial services marketplace
is unlike any other:
Complex and competitive
Checking accounts. Loans. CDs. Sure banks and credit unions today may have a lot of the same products and services, but every one really is different – with unique strengths, relationships with its customers, and brand attributes.
That’s why when it comes to marketing, you need an agency that’s different. One that not only understands financial marketing, but also has the know-how, creativity, and collaborative spirit to help make yours stand apart. Since 1976, Sundin Marketing has been helping small- and mid-sized financial institutions build business and exposure.
Whether we are creating a compelling new corporate identity, implementing a smooth grand opening, handling a delicate public relations issue, or producing TV and radio spots, annual reports, newsletters or websites, we deliver just what our clients need. Nothing less.
We work closely with brands and small businesses, applying our commonsense approach to help maximize their resources and drive results.
- Marketing evaluation & strategy
- Campaign and advertising development
- Media planning and placement
- Print material development
Brochures, mailers, collateral
- Merchandising design
Signs, banners, vehicle wraps
- Event planning and promotion
Whether developing a corporate identity and brand system, or an event-specific logo (or logos), our process focuses on designing something that is unique, flexible and will stand the test of time.
- Brand evaluation & development
- Corporate identity development
- Corporate identity & brand standard documentation
- Event logo design and development
- Kit and uniform design & file preparation
- Logo digital conversion & preparation
We bring together compelling copy, creative design and technical savvy to design beautiful, informative and functional websites which enhance your digital brand and drive growth.
- WordPress website development
- Site map and navigation design
- Copywriting and content development
- Google Analytics setup & integration
- Training & documentation
- Ongoing website management
- Online advertising – Search, display, remarketing & social media
- Online video development
The rise in social media has presented new opportunities for brands, small businesses and individuals to connect with customers and prospects cost effectively. Whether you have been utilizing popular channels for a long time, or are just getting started, we can help make the most of the opportunities.
- Social media channel evaluation, selection and setup
ie Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Blog setup and consultation
- Editorial calendar & content development
- Podcast consulting
- Ambassador and influencer marketing
Personal branding, social media
Our team of marketing experts are often on the road, sharing insights and practical advice on a variety of topics including marketing fundamentals, social media, content marketing, digital strategy and women’s leadership, regularly receiving high marks at conferences, as well as corporate and client events.
- One-on-one training
- Team trainings
- Panel discussions