At this month’s ABA Marketing Conference, Agency president Kristin Sundin Brandt will be joining an all-star panel of bankers to discuss investing in digital marketing.
Moderated by Shelly Loftin, Senior Vice President, Retail Delivery, American Bankers Association, participants on the panel will be:
- Natalie Bartholomew, Chief Marketing Officer/Vice President, Grand Savings Bank
- Kristin Brandt, President, Sundin Associates
- Elizabeth Machen, Senior Vice President, Director of Marketing and Communications, Simmons Bank
- Tammy O’Shea, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Fidelity Bank
- Michelle Simon, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Sonabank
During the session, panelists will “share their own stories of continuing digital and mobile development, creating strategic synergies within their marketing mix, practicing trend mindfulness and conquering C-suite collaboration.”
We’re looking forward to the conversation – as well as spending time with friends and colleagues in Baltimore!