Last week I had the pleasure of giving the over 500 attendees of COCC’s 2013 Client Conference a “briefing from the social media front.”During the session we reviewed current trends, how not to get caught up in the social media hype, and how banks and credit unions can develop a smart strategy for their organization.
Articles referenced within the presentation:
- Pew Internet: Social Networking
- Who is using social media anyway?
- Google+ Overtakes Twitter as 2nd Most Popular Social Network in US
- Douglas Wray – Donuts
- The New Social Etiquette for Capturing the Online Consumer
- Cheerios – Just checking
- The Average American Knows 355 More People Than She Has Facebook Friends
- State of the Media: The Social Media Report – 2013
- Here’s A Photo That May Change Your Mind About Having Taco Bell For Lunch Today
- Social Media Word Cloud